Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Okay so the booster plug is supposed to kick your fuel up by 6% across the board, right?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay so the booster plug is supposed to kick your fuel up by 6% across the board, right?
Not sure by how much but yes it increases fuel by tricking a sensor into thinking its 10 degrees colder. That will help with the additional air volume from the more direct and higher flow air filter.

Registered
If you seek the full explanation?
Booster plug aims to be more sophisticated than a fixed resistor alone, in order to give a more consistent performance.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So having rode about 90 miles yesterday at varying revs and speeds, the first thing I noticed was the inlet noise. Sounded like I was revving the engine more than usual which gave the false impression that I was going faster than the clock read. The new induction roar drowned out the exhaust note at mid to higher revs and speed too.
I would say it pulled harder and hit top speed quicker so all over improved performance. It licked my freinds BMW1200R which on paper has 125bhp :cool:馃

Registered
I put the BoosterPlug on my Bonnie and my Sixty and Jens w/BoosterPlug confirmed my 鈥濨utt-Dyno-feeling鈥 of more torque in mid-range rpm. That鈥檚 where I spend 90% of my driving and I love it! (y)

Reactions: WENDIGO
1 - 10 of 10 Posts