Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Okay the question must be asked. Have you always worn earplugs, and how’s your hearing?

Reactions: ebigfish

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no I didn’t always wear ear plus and yes I wear hearing aids. Started wearing them about10 yrs ago. I put the blame on myself for my hearing loss., worked construction most of my adult life. More times then I care to think about, when I should have wore ear protection and didon’t. I sure wear plus now when I ride.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
no I didn’t always wear ear plus and yes I wear hearing aids. Started wearing them about10 yrs ago. I put the blame on myself for my hearing loss., worked construction most of my adult life. More times then I care to think about, when I should have wore ear protection and didon’t. I sure wear plus now when I ride.
I've been wearing hearing aids for the last 2 years. Needed them many years before that, but my vanity overrode my brain. I blame it on my stint in the Army. Close calls with explosions back in Nam.

·
Registered
928 Posts
Hearing aids or not, you still kick ass, Champ.

·
Rider
1,224 Posts
I hope to be following in your footsteps . . .

You give he hope for about twenty more good years.

BD

Reactions: PeacePipe

·
Rider
1,060 Posts
Hey Champ
You give us all inspiration to continue riding when we get older.
I absolutely love hearing things like this
Happy Safe Riding to You!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,826 Posts
The number of years I have left to ride is getting shorter each year. I understand that but I'm goin to keep on riding as long as I am able to do so. That could mean going to a trike or sidecar rig, Maybe even a scooter but I will be riding something with an engine in it.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
The number of years I have left to ride is getting shorter each year. I understand that but I'm goin to keep on riding as long as I am able to do so. That could mean going to a trike or sidecar rig, Maybe even a scooter but I will be riding something with an engine in it.
I might be pedaling a tricycle, but I'll be riding and styling.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts