Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the voodoo air intake last night, I had previously added the TAB Zombie slip ons. I also installed a tune from fuel moto for my new setup. It has been rainy in Chicago so I can't say much about it as of today but took the bike for a quick ride around the block in between rainfalls and I did notice a small gain in torque with the voodoo, the ride wasn't long enough to get better conclusions but I liked what I saw in that short ride, it might have been me but I feel the exhaust sound also improved nicely, we will see if the claims of heat reduction are true enough to make me remove the captain itch CC.

One thing I found odd was after I installed the voodoo and loaded the tune my average MPG gauge immediately went from 35MPG to 14MPG, I reset it and it started at 11MPG, not sure if that has something to do with the tune or what but hopefully driving it more, it will increase. I will most likely end up getting a tune from Craig anyways.

·
Silver member
4,260 Posts
I installed the voodoo air intake last night, I had previously added the TAB Zombie slip ons. I also installed a tune from fuel moto for my new setup. It has been rainy in Chicago so I can't say much about it as of today but took the bike for a quick ride around the block in between rainfalls and I did notice a small gain in torque with the voodoo, the ride wasn't long enough to get better conclusions but I liked what I saw in that short ride, it might have been me but I feel the exhaust sound also improved nicely, we will see if the claims of heat reduction are true enough to make me remove the captain itch CC.

One thing I found odd was after I installed the voodoo and loaded the tune my average MPG gauge immediately went from 35MPG to 14MPG, I reset it and it started at 11MPG, not sure if that has something to do with the tune or what but hopefully driving it more, it will increase. I will most likely end up getting a tune from Craig anyways.
The average MPG reading takes about 50 miles or more to become accurate. My stage 1 tune should run well on your setup. PM me with your PV_Info.txt when you want to try it.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts

WOW I have stage one Indian exhaust, air filter HI FLOW of course and stage 2 cams with power vision and Iam getting around 5.8 lts per 100 kms thats approx. 48.mpg I expect a bit more once the 116 transplant and re tune happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts