Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to purchase Aeromach crash bars in black, and not having much luck. Aeromach' website is down. I ordered them from XChoppers but they informed me Aeromach is trying to sell the business. They aren't sure they can get the bars. Same problem with the debris shield. Anyone know a vendor who might have these in stock?

·
Registered
46 Posts
I'm trying to purchase Aeromach crash bars in black, and not having much luck. Aeromach' website is down. I ordered them from XChoppers but they informed me Aeromach is trying to sell the business. They aren't sure they can get the bars. Same problem with the debris shield. Anyone know a vendor who might have these in stock?
quick search this is my first result

·
Registered
64 Posts
Has anyone confirmed if they're still in business ? I was just looking into ordering the floorboard extenders

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,890 Posts
Could be they're shut down for the coronavirus. A lot of businesses & factories are right now.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Looks like I may have waited too long to buy them. May have to go with the ugly Indian ones...

·
Registered
225 Posts
There goes my passenger peg fillers now I guess. Damn. Feel sorry for them and employees. Everything I bought from there was "top notch"

·
Registered
145 Posts
I contacted them on Facebook yesterday...this is the response I got today. I checked billetproof designs, they don't have much. Was looking for a kickstand extension.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Not sure...I do see on retailer website it says Aeromach will no longer provide goods due to COVID19. Sure hope that's all it is and that they're all healthy!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts