Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve had the Aeromach heal toe shift lever about three years now. The “comfort pegs” for it (and brake) have cracking rubber.
I didn’t notice it until a couple days ago after dropping my gloves on the ground.

Couldn’t locate replacement rubber so going to try something different.
I think I saw someone else put these on, all metal no rubber. Seller is Aramox (Coincidence? Similar to Aeromach), although there are other seller names out there.

·
Bronze member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Picture of one peg.
Bought two pairs of the metal ones so I can replace the brake peg too. Couldn’t find singles.
I can only hope the currently shorter brake and heel pegs will be OK with these others.

·
Bronze member
1,686 Posts
I’ve had the Aeromach heal toe shift lever about three years now. The “comfort pegs” for it (and brake) have cracking rubber.
I didn’t notice it until a couple days ago after dropping my gloves on the ground.

Couldn’t locate replacement rubber so going to try something different.
I think I saw someone else put these on, all metal no rubber. Seller is Aramox (Coincidence? Similar to Aeromach), although there are other seller names out there.
View attachment 579927
There are dozens of these on Ebay as well, all different manufacturers selling directly from China. I've seen them as low as $6. Also listed for Vics and all other metric thresded bikes.

·
Bronze member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks all!

I looked at some of the others; especially considered a serrated type, but the prices were so much more.
Decided to go with the cheap ones.

I searched eBay like you said and found those bands, at least what looks like might fit.
Cost about equals 2 pair of replacement metal pegs because the Aeromach heel toe plus brake requires 11 bands. Three 4 packs of these:

·
Bronze member
1,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Maybe you can get replacement rubber from Aeromach? Might be worth a call.
Think I will contact them.
Although if they do sell them and they cost about the same as those I finally found on eBay, I will need to think it over.
Would be good to keep the pegs to swap out at a later time perhaps. Don’t know how well those metal ones are going to keep their looks over time.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts