Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to track down a set of Aeromach floorboard extender brackets, # CI-3027. I know Billet Proof Designs is assuming Aeromach's product line, but the y won't have this bracket in production for another couple of months. Wondering if anyone knows a dealer or aftermarket company that may possibly have a set in stock. Thanks

·
Vendor / bronze
2,935 Posts
These were recalled because of some kind of interference issue. If you find a set be prepared to modify it if it can be modified.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup, know about the recall, doesn't affect the Vintage....still searching if anyone knows

·
Registered
39 Posts
I specifically bought a pre-2018 Vintage so I could be sure of installing the Aeromach floorboards without a potential interference issue. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Trying to track down a set of Aeromach floorboard extender brackets, # CI-3027. I know Billet Proof Designs is assuming Aeromach's product line, but the y won't have this bracket in production for another couple of months. Wondering if anyone knows a dealer or aftermarket company that may possibly have a set in stock. Thanks
I have a CI-3028, not sure whats the diff to the 3027?

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,094 Posts
I had the floorboard lowering kit on that 2015 Chieftain. If I were to go back to another Thunderstroke Indian I would hope that the kit or something like it would be available. Long legs need room for comfort.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts