Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received an email from Aeromach. Apparently they will have Indian accessories available in approximately two weeks. Lots of additional items to increase what they presently offer. They are great to deal with and i will be searching their site to pick up a few more things for my Chieftain.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
Bought several of their items, look and function great on my Chieftain, quality products. I got the kickstand extension which I find that I really needed and then bought the start button coin and the horn cover coin. Thinking about buying the rear single rider luggage rack for when I am riding without the passenger seat.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I bought a number of things from them over the years and always found the quality to be first rate. I hope they come out with some folding freeway pegs for the Chieftain.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
I bought a number of things from them over the years and always found the quality to be first rate. I hope they come out with some folding freeway pegs for the Chieftain.
I am hoping that they will develop an aftermarket hard bag top rail that will cover most of the lid on the Chieftain and RM ( the Indian ones look like a top hat)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Great Stuff, Put on Larger front shifter peg, Heel shifter and Indianhead medallion for horn cover, all work and look great.

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
Did you use any other adhesive on back of the coin ? What they give you now looks like the coin will fall off in a week,not much adheshion.
I roughed both surfaces with sand paper the use the adhesion they gave so far so good. I haved ridden in the rain yet, but went out and tried to pull it out pretty solid.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
The Indian Head Medallion uses double sided automotive quality tape, mine has stayed firmly on in various weather conditions.

---
Texas Hill Country - Wimberley
2015 Blue and Ivory Chieftain

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Have you heard of anyone making switch blades. I had them on my street glide and loved them.
John
Nope. Not yet. I am still hoping. I have another summer trip planned this June and was hoping they'd get them done in a year but they won't confirm anything.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Got the horn cover, start button cover, extended toe shift, kick stand extension...thinking about the dipstick but at some point I've got to stop buying things and start riding.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts