Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been low key for a while because I have been building a new website. I have been selling parts for the Scout but I recently bought a Springfield so I could begin designing parts for the 111's. It is set up so I can add new products easily and it should be much better to navigate. I am introducing a number of new things for the 111's. I invite your input and advice. Especially if you have ideas for new products. What would like to be able to buy? Also if you see glitches or stupid mistakes, let me know. The website is: www.IndianAftermarket.com

Here is a photo of my new Springfield already modified.

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love the new logo you designed. I still owe you. Let me know what I can do for you. I will send yo $100 if you like. It was so nice to get help from forum people like you which is why I am asking for advice on the website.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
In the dobeck ejk section I found 2 misspellings.
Module.
Simply.
Nice job on the site Marcus! Good luck in your endeavor! May you do well!

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Just a short check of what your offering, under Vintage, several links aren't linked and the leather grips shows Scout grip covers.

I will be checking your site out more when I have more time.

·
Rider
797 Posts
been looking around and thought this looked interesting... Untill I added it to the shopping cart! Kit #9010-B $79.95
  • 111 flbd ext kit
  • Item # 9010-B
$579.95.... WHAT THE!

·
Registered
378 Posts
How about coming up with an air fitting mod for the RM,so we do not have to remove the left side cover to change the shock setting to ride two up or back down for solo. Could be a reroute extension with brackets or a hole in the cover and short extension with a screw on concho to cover the hole.

·
Bronze member
2,788 Posts
Glad you are working on the Springfield, great minds think alike, first Scout, then Springfield. Then again you can't go wrong with any choice Indian puts out.

Reactions: Marcus

·
Founding member
1,110 Posts
I have the lowered floor boards but can't use the last hole or lowest position do to interference.

There was a thread that contained a view of mod which moved the crash bar out a bit allowing the use of the last or lower position.

I would like a bracket which would allow me to use the lowest position on my floor boards.

·
Founding member
1,110 Posts
On the Chieftain faring I would like a movable deflector to mount on the bottom edge of the fairing.

I had these on my Ultras and liked the added protection.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I would like a mod to move the trunk on the Roadmaster back 1-2" for more seat room for us larger folks!! I guess kury makes one for Harleys.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
been looking around and thought this looked interesting... Untill I added it to the shopping cart! Kit #9010-B $79.95
  • 111 flbd ext kit
  • Item # 9010-B
$579.95.... WHAT THE!
Sorry. I left a 5 in the number. $579.95 is a little high. Thanks to you I fixed it. It is $79.95 now. If you still want it, Call me and I will give you free shipping. Remind me. I have it on my Springfield and it is very nice. No one can tell it is moved out except the rider. 954-247-1450

·
Vendor / bronze
3,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You don't mention anything about the discount for military, veterans, firefighters, etc. that Dobeck will pass on directly to their dealers. That's a Big Discount. forum members even get 10% & free shipping. I assume that is your TS111 because my Chieftain is their test bike for Dobeck Performance at the home office in Belgrade, MT.
Yes, you are correct. I will add this discount. You will have to call to get it. My software doesn't do discounts or I don't know how to set it up. Thanks

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
How about coming up with an air fitting mod for the RM,so we do not have to remove the left side cover to change the shock setting to ride two up or back down for solo. Could be a reroute extension with brackets or a hole in the cover and short extension with a screw on concho to cover the hole.
This is not only needed for the RM, but the Chieftain and Springfield models !

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
I have the lowered floor boards but can't use the last hole or lowest position do to interference.

There was a thread that contained a view of mod which moved the crash bar out a bit allowing the use of the last or lower position.

I would like a bracket which would allow me to use the lowest position on my floor boards.
Or a spacer and bolt kit to move the rear crash bars out further, which can also protect your rear hardbags.

>---------> >---------> >--------->

Live Free - Ride Hard - Die Well

·
Rider
797 Posts
Sorry. I left a 5 in the number. $579.95 is a little high. Thanks to you I fixed it. It is $79.95 now. If you still want it, Call me and I will give you free shipping. Remind me. I have it on my Springfield and it is very nice. No one can tell it is moved out except the rider. 954-247-1450
I'll give it a think... I'll want to move the right side out, too...

·
Rider
797 Posts
a diff company makes floorboard lowering kits for the TS111 but they say it doesn't work on the Roadmaster because of the lowers or crashbar or what ever... I'd like to be able to lower them AND move them out. but if it's one or the other, I'd have to pick lowering them...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts