Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody!

I have a 2017 Indian Scout and just recently purchased a fairing from Memphis Shades. I’m just curious if anyone else has purchased these and if so what additional parts did you need for them to fit. I’ve found the turn signal relocater, headlight extension block, and the mounting kit. Will I need these parts? Will I need any other additional parts?

Thanks for the help!
M.T.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello everybody!

I have a 2017 Indian Scout and just recently purchased a fairing from Memphis Shades. I’m just curious if anyone else has purchased these and if so what additional parts did you need for them to fit. I’ve found the turn signal relocater, headlight extension block, and the mounting kit. Will I need these parts? Will I need any other additional parts?

Thanks for the help!
M.T.
I’ve got a batwing fairing and you absolutely need those parts. I’m surprised when you bought the fairing, the retailer didn’t inform you. The original placement of the turn signals get in the way, the headlight sits too low for the opening of the fairing (hence the extension block), and you have a choose between fixed mounting or detachable. I have the detachable one and is the better option in my opinion. Aso allows you to change between different MS fairing very easily if you want that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
486 Posts
I purchased a different Memphis Shades fairing (Larger) from West End Motorsports as a kit.
It came with everything I needed to mount. I also bought a Hog Tunes Kit that is made to bolt inside the fairing, from them.
You will need the turn signal relocation kit, the headlight riser and the mounting brackets. If you have that, you are good to go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts