Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks great! Do you have a link for this trunk?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Another one to consider and $2000 cheaper is a Harley tour-pak it’s 35lbs lighter then Indians and holds more. And looks great on it. Full backrest with arm rests for Boss lady

·
Registered
363 Posts
Will it fit two full faced helmets and can you attach a bag to the top?
No I don't think it'll fit 2 full face helmets. Maybe if they are both small, but the way its shaped makes that unlikely.

I have this trunk that I took off my old bike before getting the Chieftain. I want to thank @XMOTORMAN for those pics! I have the same Chieftain basic (chrome pipes) and I've been debating if I'll mount my Viking trunk and how it will look, now I know lol. I'll probably go with an aftermarket mount, time will tell not ready for it yet.

·
Bronze member
3,339 Posts
did you repaint it? or does the Blue match?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I took it a local auto body guy, and he color matched himself and he said it was a 99.96% match or something. I bought it primed without paint, saving about a hundred bucks. Then I used the indian quick detach trunk mount and drilled new holes to match.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Also for anyone considering this route, I ordered the trunk from Big Sky Harley in Montana and they were at least a $100 cheaper than the local place and then no sales tax, free shipping.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts