Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanted to do this for a while so here it is. Added a Headdress to my bike but decided on the Classic illuminated version for 2 reasons.
It is larger than the Limited version and of course it lights up.
I added a red filter in front of led for reddish tone to head.. hope you don’t think I’m racist but I like things a little different than the rest. Please let me know what you think...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Rider
394 Posts
WOW racist. I would have never put that together. Honestly I was thinking of getting some translucent red plastic and putting it over the war bonnet and getting those car antlers and dressing up as Santa to enter our Christmas parade this year. Hope no one thinks that red on the war bonnet would be racist.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Looks great and definitely something I'm planning on doing.

Phil

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks great.Just a heads up to prevent more work down the road. Make sure you sealed the entry hole for the wiring. My 14 Vintage is rusting inside because Indian just ran the wire and did nothing to stop the water from entering.
My lighted face is an authentic reddish brown, but its from rust.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks great.Just a heads up to prevent more work down the road. Make sure you sealed the entry hole for the wiring. My 14 Vintage is rusting inside because Indian just ran the wire and did nothing to stop the water from entering.
has anybody added the headrest on

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Did you install it yourself?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes I did, used some Jeld Weld on the bottom to keep the wiring nice and snug to fender. The connection is at rear of headlight ready to go, did it from inside of fairing without any part removed. Some zip ties and that’s all.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I painted the holes with rust paint and silicones.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW racist. I would have never put that together. Honestly I was thinking of getting some translucent red plastic and putting it over the war bonnet and getting those car antlers and dressing up as Santa to enter our Christmas parade this year. Hope no one thinks that red on the war bonnet would be racist.
Red skin, Indian, get it ...here in Canada brown skin, Asian Indian.. people are getting very touchy lately so you never know.

·
Rider
394 Posts
Red skin, Indian, get it ...here in Canada brown skin, Asian Indian.. people are getting very touchy lately so you never know.

I realize that but when planning out this whole parade thing that never entered my mind. The world is in such a sad state

·
Rider
394 Posts
Very sad state indeed, men are women , women are men, I’m just happy to have my bike and ride...

Speaking of that I heard one of the funniest things ever the other day while doing sub work in a factory. A rather large lift drivers was talking to guys in the break room and said

"I'm trans-slim, I identify as skinny. I'm going to tell my doctor that next time he says I need to lose weight"

I about lost my shit

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Speaking of that I heard one of the funniest things ever the other day while doing sub work in a factory. A rather large lift drivers was talking to guys in the break room and said

"I'm trans-slim, I identify as skinny. I'm going to tell my doctor that next time he says I need to lose weight"

I about lost my shit
I just identify as a women whenever the men’s washroom is being serviced or out of order..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks great. Awesome job! I have the same 2018 Elite. Wished the smaller version headdress was illuminated. Why Indian Why?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts