Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,242 Posts
Looks good from the front, how does it look from the side?

Reactions: M.J.Hooligan

·
Registered
411 Posts
I like those! I've been thinking about installing something similar on the highway bars on my Vintage. Which lights are you using?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I like those! I've been thinking about installing something similar on the highway bars on my Vintage. Which lights are you using?
I believe I got these from Amazon. Mostly because I was looking for something shorter then 5". Note: I didn’t buy these, just showing the style.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,242 Posts
Did you wire them up to a switch or do you just have them always on?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apparently I’m much better at building stuff and wiring then I am at figuring out how to post stuff here. Anymore questions I’ll try again to answer them.

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,242 Posts
I can't speak to those but the ones I have in my post light up the lower near field of view very well but they don't shine very far down the road. I think it's partially because I have them pointed low so I don't blind traffic because the bulbs I used are the brightest I could find for the color rating.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Nice!! Do your lights in the front add much at night?
Not as much as you would think, they are not made to "project" light as much as they add more visibility. They shine about 5 feet in front of you and about 4 feet beside you. The visibility aspect is what I was after, anything that will help the idiots see me is a plus.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts