Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,972 Posts
WENDIGO
That RH cover is for the clutch, the LH is the Primary Cover.
The Indian accessory catalog misnamed that cover.
Primary drive refers to the drive belt and the primary sprocket and the secondary sprocket

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Hey, that whatcha maycallit on the right side of the engine, you know, it covers up the dohicky thingamajig that has a huge letter I on it. Looks bad ass, thanks for sharing. Always great to see more accessories and trinkets coming out.

·
Registered
74 Posts
WENDIGO
That RH cover is for the clutch, the LH is the Primary Cover.
The Indian accessory catalog misnamed that cover.
Primary drive refers to the drive belt and the primary sprocket and the secondary sprocket
MOMZ, Call it what you will. Everyone calls it primary cover because that is what Indian calls it even if it is on the outside of the clutch cover. Since it is outside the clutch cover, that would technically make it an "accessory". Indian calls the right side a belt pulley cover even if it is covering a sprocket. Hmm, since it covers part of the belt, it could be called a belt pulley cover. ;)

And here we go...

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
MOMZ, Call it what you will. Everyone calls it primary cover because that is what Indian calls it even if it is on the outside of the clutch cover. Since it is outside the clutch cover, that would technically make it an "accessory". Indian calls the right side a belt pulley cover even if it is covering a sprocket. Hmm, since it covers part of the belt, it could be called a belt pulley cover. ;)

And here we go...
I'm so confused :confused:

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,227 Posts
It’s cute when the kids argue about their mini bikes

·
Bronze member
2,176 Posts
I would like to find one thats not skulls and flames, flames and skulls. But the stock one is quite nice, for now

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.