Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
385 Posts
Are you getting kickbacks for constantly promoting certain companies or parts? If so, I think it's more appropriate for these to be moved to a different section.

If not, and you're just extremely excited about mods you make to your bike (which I can relate to), there is a perfect thread you can post to (what did you do to your scout today) without creating a entirely new post every time you add something and then duplicating again in other threads.

Alternatively, if there is a way for me to filter out/hide posters I'll gladly to that...I personally like to come here to find information, not to weed though endless promotions.

·
Rider
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you getting kickbacks for constantly promoting certain companies or parts? If so, I think it's more appropriate for these to be moved to a different section.

If not, and you're just extremely excited about mods you make to your bike (which I can relate to), there is a perfect thread you can post to (what did you do to your scout today) without creating a entirely new post every time you add something and then duplicating again in other threads.

Alternatively, if there is a way for me to filter out/hide posters I'll gladly to that...I personally like to come here to find information, not to weed though endless promotions.
No kickbacks here, it's my first motorcycle and I just like to share my mods.

·
Bronze member
1,457 Posts

The moderators will delete any posts not appropriate . I believe Wendigo is within his boundaries to post his improvements or upgrades where ever he wants. Nobody forcing you to read/ look at them.

·
Bronze member
1,457 Posts
Wendigo- I like that black bag on the luggage rack. I searched your previous posts and found it. Leatherworks 102 rectangular tool bag. Looks like it may work for my needs. I checked their site but I did not see just how it attaches to the rack. I noticed that you have (2) small elastic bungee cords holding the bag down/on. Are they extra protection, or needed to keep the bag on the rack ?

·
Rider
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wendigo- I like that black bag on the luggage rack. I searched your previous posts and found it. Leatherworks 102 rectangular tool bag. Looks like it may work for my needs. I checked their site but I did not see just how it attaches to the rack. I noticed that you have (2) small elastic bungee cords holding the bag down/on. Are they extra protection, or needed to keep the bag on the rack ?
7"x14X4 (HxLxD) with 3 slots in back × 1 < This is the description of the sale on the order slip
102 Large Rectangular Tool Bag
It's based on this bag ^ and Aimee @ Leatherworks was amazing to deal with. 3 purchases all fantastic quality and Customer service is first rate. Mounted with the 3 included straps and I used 2 mini bungees to secure it for longer hauls.

·
Rider
591 Posts
Love the bike and wasn't trying to be mean when I suggested the Build forum. I just think doing it that way makes it much easier for others to see the progression over time. I know, for me at least, it helps show I don't have to go out and buy everything to 'finish' the bike all at once.
Can't wait to see it with the white walls!

·
Registered
385 Posts
The moderators will delete any posts not appropriate . I believe Wendigo is within his boundaries to post his improvements or upgrades where ever he wants. Nobody forcing you to read/ look at them.
*shrug* Everyone has an opinion, I stated mine. Nobody forced you to read or respond to my post either. Good thing we live in a country where free speech is still somewhat tolerated isn't it.

·
Registered
78 Posts

In the time it took you to write this long winded reply, you could have scrolled past this thread and opened 4 others that you preferred.

No kickbacks here, it's my first motorcycle and I just like to share my mods.
What was the install like on the bezel? I’m digging it.

·
Rider
828 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
In the time it took you to write this long winded reply, you could have scrolled past this thread and opened 4 others that you preferred.

What was the install like on the bezel? I’m digging it.
Thanks!

EASY INSTALL, stock cover popped off with a small flathead screwdriver. New Bezel pops right on with very little pressure.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts