Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Bronze member
2020 Roadmaster Darkhorse
1,210 Posts
Funniest thread I’ve seen in awhile!

·
Rider
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Left it out to dry on a board to install later in the day , nephew was distracted and ran over it with his Civic. VERY SAD DAY.

·
Bronze member
2,011 Posts

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
Awe dude that sucks more than things typically suck... and while it maybe construed as a bad day.. that sounds like one if my days.. chin, up buddy, maybe the Final results will be even better than the last time.. and, what's with the nephew? Thankfully it wasn't a kid laying down playing like they often do.. I think "distracted" was a massive down play.. no offense..

·
Rider
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awe dude that sucks more than things typically suck... and while it maybe construed as a bad day.. that sounds like one if my days.. chin, up buddy, maybe the Final results will be even better than the last time.. and, what's with the nephew? Thankfully it wasn't a kid laying down playing like they often do.. I think "distracted" was a massive down play.. no offense..
He was texting on his Iphone as he very slowly drifted up the driveway and never saw the board and the Spoiler drying on it. :mad: But at least he was truthful about it.

·
Diamond member
9,096 Posts
He was texting on his Iphone as he very slowly drifted up the driveway and never saw the board and the Spoiler drying on it. :mad: But at least he was truthful about it.
Agreed.
and maybe he will see from his error, how quickly and easily that could have been something else, and what it could wrought if that was the case, and learn something..

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
You're a gentleman... if that happened to me he'd be at the Doctor trying to get that phone removed from his orifice...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Scout Sixty Beast,

The good news? I bet it dont take as long to make the second one, as you have the experience....seriously, sorry for the bad news/luck.

I hope you are able to find the replacement parts you need. Better luck from here on.

4T

1 - 20 of 41 Posts