Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there tried the adaptive LED headlight available for the Indian lineup yet? I’m wondering if they do what is claimed.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I bought it along with the LED driving lights. It's definitely better than stock. I'd love to get together with someone local who has a JW Speaker or Custom Dynamics and see how they compare directly

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it along with the LED driving lights. It's definitely better than stock. I'd love to get together with someone local who has a JW Speaker or Custom Dynamics and see how they compare directly
JP cycles carries the J W Speaker line. If I remember right, they’re considerably less than the Indian direct units. I might get one later next year.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I agree that the Stock Indian LED headlight leaves a lot to be desired. I broke down yesterday and installed the Black version on my 2020 Roadmaster Dark Horse. Just shy of $600.00 msrp is a hard pill to swallow but fortunately I had a $250 referral Gift Card to sweeten the deal. I checked the JP Cycle site and there price is $589.95 for the JW Speaker unit.

Installation was a breeze once I got the retention clip holding the wiring to the bike disconnected. Simple Plug & Play after that and it was a nice improvement over stock in the shop. I'm looking forward to taking it out for a real test once I can get out on a cool Autumn night. I'll post a update after that.

Yeah I have the stocker LED and it sucks. Im pretty sure anything is better then standard Indian LEDs

Ride Safe
RSDH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts