Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that the GoPro and DriftGhost and others have been around for awhile I'm wondering which one to get. Important features would be image quality, battery life and ease of use. I'm going to get one but which is best?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Now that the GoPro and DriftGhost and others have been around for awhile I'm wondering which one to get. Important features would be image quality, battery life and ease of use. I'm going to get one but which is best?
I thing there is a new kid on the block it is called Polaroid CUBE coming out a Christmas in OZ it has a magnet on the bottom just stick it on the top of your head light & go

·
Texas Hill Country
4,697 Posts
I thing there is a new kid on the block it is called Polaroid CUBE coming out a Christmas in OZ it has a magnet on the bottom just stick it on the top of your head light & go
Yeah I saw an ad for it.
Crazy small too....only like an inch or so square.

All I can say is that it's a damn good thing they didn't have cameras like this when I was in school.
I ruined every pair of shoes i owned by bolting mirrors on the top of them to look up girls skirts.

·
Gold Supporting Member
3,248 Posts
I am a professional photographer & cinematographer and it's GoPro all day. SloMo, Time Lapse, Ultra-Wide Angle, 4K Res, Waterproof, gobs of accessories...on and on.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Yeah I saw an ad for it.
Crazy small too....only like an inch or so square.

All I can say is that it's a damn good thing they didn't have cameras like this when I was in school.
I ruined every pair of shoes i owned by bolting mirrors on the top of them to look up girls skirts.
You get two "attaboys" for that one

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for feedback. I'm the photographer for our IMRG chapter and I want to get the group in action! Sometimes the jaw speed requires fast frames. I need to get up to speed on the technology before next seasons rides so I'll continue to monitor reviews etc. The Polaroid sounds interesting but seems that the GoPro has the most users so far. Will check with my local camera shop. Yes they still exist.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts