Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Accessory Thread

8K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  edgelett 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi all, I'm expecting (hoping?) that we'll get some more people here as 2022 MY bikes become more and more available. To make it easier for everyone and to prevent re-creation of tons of posts, I think it would be a good idea if we could get an accessory list together. I'll keep an eye out on this thread and edit this post as people comment. Let's keep this to specific accessories for the FTR and leave out any generic ones. I decided to do this, because if I just randomly search "FTR 1200 exhausts" I still don't see a lot of the exhausts I've seen on this forum (i.e. Toce). I'm starting this post with an incomplete set of accessories, but I'll be back to update it later (I've already spent too much time today on a computer).

Also, if anyone has any performance mods here with a dyno, it would be cool to share the results here. I'll upload them to some site like imgur and include them in this post so nobody has to search.

Most recommended accessory for MY2019:

Windshields:

2022 and 2019/2020 FTRs do not have compatible headers. If you buy headers, make sure they fit your MY bike.
Exhaust:

Note on these: A lot of these tail tidy kits rely on the bolts used for the accessory bracket for official Indian accessories. This may impact compatibility. I'll note it as information comes in, but for now I only know about the NRC.
Tail Tidy / Fender Eliminator:

*Not compatible with accessory bracket

2022 Suspension*:

*Those with 2019 MY bikes have been able to install a 2022 suspension

2019 Suspension:

Blinkers

MY2019 Tires (150/70R18 rear & 120/70R19 front unless noted otherwise)

Luggage mounts:

RSD Flat Tracker Mods:

Various Carbon Fiber:

Wheels:
Seats:

Drivetrain:
OEM sprocket sizes:
Rear: 49T (not China, 2019/2020), 45T (not China, 2022+), 43T (China)
Front: 17T
Note that OEM uses 525.

Water Bottle Holders:
This is a placeholder for the longest single accessory thread. Suggestions welcome.

See less See more
#10 ·
Plz add to luggage/top trunks:

Any Givi monokey or monolock top trunk will work if mounted using a universal base on the Indian Luggage rack. And you can add a brake light kit if so desired.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.