Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well .... The first run bikes might be a couple/few weeks away, but the accessories are coming in. In the last few weeks, we have received stage 1 slip ons, bag spools, handlebars and backrest pads. I even ordered a set of replacement turn signal mounts to mount some aux LED's and they came in. The local rep says black exhaust is in the works but nothing yet. The stage 1 swepts are still spring arrival. Just some FYI :)

Reactions: LauraL

·
Registered
2,620 Posts
I hope some of the accessories showing up for Scouts are for the pre-ordered bikes. I would not be a happy camper if my dealer sold my pre-ordered accessories that were to be part of the overall bike deal.

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
The local rep says black exhaust is in the works but nothing yet.
Thanks for the info. I certainly hope so, they would look great on my Thunder black smoke Scout

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hope some of the accessories showing up for Scouts are for the pre-ordered bikes. I would not be a happy camper if my dealer sold my pre-ordered accessories that were to be part of the overall bike deal.
Yup ... They are accessories ordered on the pre-orders.

Reactions: NorthernProducer

·
Founding member / Distinguished
6,027 Posts
Told the same thing. In my case the reduced reach (shorty) foot controls and seat should be coming installed with the bike in two weeks.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Still waiting on Passenger Back Rest and Pegs .. Hopefully Soon ..

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Passenger pegs show ship date of 03/06. Titanium backrests should be shipping now. Call your dealer about the chrome backrests/racks.

·
Registered
443 Posts
If your waiting for passenger floorboards for your Chieftain, ask your dealer to switch out some floorboards from a Roadmaster. My dealer did after waiting 5 months. Doesn't hurt to ask.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Passenger pegs show ship date of 03/06. Titanium backrests should be shipping now. Call your dealer about the chrome backrests/racks.
Whats the deal on the chrome backrest? Dealer said there are chroming issues with all the nooks and crannies on the back side of the backrest...

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Be picking passenger pegs up tomorrow , nothing on the Backrest ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
194 Posts
Finally got my pillion seat and pegs, but they're in Calgary.
Now just gotta figure out getting 'em to get here to Vancouver.

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Whats the deal on the chrome backrest? Dealer said there are chroming issues with all the nooks and crannies on the back side of the backrest...
I just hear delayed. No reason why...

1 - 20 of 45 Posts