Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Founding member
509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering purchasing the chrome oil cooler cover and the rear highway bar bag. Anyone else have these yet? What do you think of them? Since all the Indian OEM accessories are fairly pricey I sure would like to know what others think before I lay out the money. Is the oil cooler cover metal or plastic? Sure don't want plastic. The bar bag looks nice and functional but, for $200 is it really worth it? Thanks guys and gals for your input.
Ride safe. :cool:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hi. I picked up my Roadmaster on 11/8 with the chrome oil cooler cover. Was it necessary? No, but it looks nice for being ABS plastic and does add a nice touch.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I'm considering purchasing the chrome oil cooler cover and the rear highway bar bag. Anyone else have these yet? What do you think of them? Since all the Indian OEM accessories are fairly pricey I sure would like to know what others think before I lay out the money. Is the oil cooler cover metal or plastic? Sure don't want plastic. The bar bag looks nice and functional but, for $200 is it really worth it? Thanks guys and gals for your input.
Ride safe. :cool:
There has been a lot of complaints about the price of Indian accessories vs HD ones. My take is that as long as Indian is only shipping 10's of thousands vs HD's 100's of thousands the prices will be high since the parts are not being produced in mass quantities. My take is once they catch on and realy start producing them that the prices will come down.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Now there is something to complain about I have had kuryakin pegs pieces and plastics. They look great at first.....give them some summer fun and SE sun and they fade and chrome rots quick. I really like the bits they came out with for the chieftain but wont be putting any of it on. Just my humblish opinion

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yep brothers. ***** stuff is pricy just like any bike brand products. It's good stuff though. Only lil ***** I got is I got new Roadmaster and bought rider backrest with bike and still do not have backrest nor a delivery date. There ain't that many Roadmasters out there. Same deal on floorboard fringe. Don't put it out there if you ain't got it. I love the bike though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts