Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know what length brake and clutch cables I need to install the 10” ape hangers on a 2018 Scout Bobber ABS? All i can find is “stock is not long enough” and the local dealer is not being helpful. I am no mechanic but I feel like this should not be an overly complex problem to overcome.

·
Registered
2019 Scout Bobber Icon ABS
92 Posts
does anyone know what length brake and clutch cables I need to install the 10” ape hangers on a 2018 Scout Bobber ABS? All i can find is “stock is not long enough” and the local dealer is not being helpful. I am no mechanic but I feel like this should not be an overly complex problem to overcome.
Watch the YouTube video from Bearded Bobber or ductnpaste or others that have made the mod. I went with +6 from stock from Barnett, but their brake cable is solid and has no stock fitting. Their clutch cable is superior to stock. I ended up buying the Indian kit just to get the brake line with the fitting under the tank. Good luck.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Watch the YouTube video from Bearded Bobber or ductnpaste or others that have made the mod. I went with +6 from stock from Barnett, but their brake cable is solid and has no stock fitting. Their clutch cable is superior to stock. I ended up buying the Indian kit just to get the brake line with the fitting under the tank. Good luck.
Do you know the part number for that Indian kit? Also any information on the fitting under the tank would be great

1 - 3 of 3 Posts