Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I saw this, very sad.

The victim was a retired police officer who spent a fair bit of time volunteering.

In a shocking turn of events, the perpetrator has been charged with a hate crime.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
1,145 Posts
There's a lot more of this coming down the pike. You can make book on that.

·
Founding member
2,192 Posts
I saw this, very sad.

The victim was a retired police officer who spent a fair bit of time volunteering.

In a shocking turn of events, the perpetrator has been charged with a hate crime.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Why do you consider it a shocking turn of events? He admitted it was racially driven in his confession.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Its not funny by any means. Phillip Thiessen was a veteran and a retired LEO. On paper he was a pillar of the community, I say on paper because I didnt know him personally, and the type of person we should all strive to be. This country is unraveling. I understand there is racism, hatred and real evil in this world. I have seen it first hand.
As a white american male, I am concerned to be me. I am always walking down the streets of Philly yo! I am not afraid but I do feel unjustly targeted. Seems its getting to the point of being illegal to be an american born white male. Some may say this is an extremist point of view however no one can argue against the facts the idealistic media, progressive political movement, including the entire educational system in this country are absolutely biased against people with my skin color and heritage.

Not giving this headline national coverage and keeping it localized is a prime example.

·
Founding Member / Distinguished
4,416 Posts
The guy is obviously crazy. With that being said that’s a shame an innocent person had to die because of his delusions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
4,416 Posts
Liberal agenda, that's all. The largest silent sociological war on white people in history.
So how come there’s not more killings ? The fact is a deranged person killed an innocent man. Was it a hate crime ? Yes! Let’s not assume it’s some sort of agenda

·
4,416 Posts
I'll bet there are people trying to raise bail money for him right now to get him out so that he can be whisked out of the country. He's sure to be seen as a hero by some of these loonies.
Yeah he won’t get a pardon

·
4,416 Posts
People with mental problems are easily persuaded and all the hate and fear the left spews influenced him.
The same goes the other way. Remember the nut job from Florida who sent the pipe bombs ?
There’s 100s of cases of Asians being harassed now because of the “China Virus” there’s hate on both sides.

·
Registered
180 Posts
So how come there’s not more killings ? The fact is a deranged person killed an innocent man. Was it a hate crime ? Yes! Let’s not assume it’s some sort of agenda

The same goes the other way. Remember the nut job from Florida who sent the pipe bombs ?
There’s 100s of cases of Asians being harassed now because of the “China Virus” there’s hate on both sides.

You guys are funny and because you can't see the writing on the wall with all that's going on doesn't mean that everyone else doesn't. Most do, thank God. Definitely an era of wake-up and that's good.

·
Rider
1,145 Posts
I agree fully. I'm a middle of the road libertarian and look forward to the day sanity becomes the norm again.
I hope you are young and take all of your vitamins, because that ain't happening in the foreseeable future.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts