Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From one vet to another (and all). Without us Freedom would be a word that ppl would dream of what it would be like to have it. Decades an Decades ago many ppl put on a uniform to fight for the right to live. Our comrades an future comrades will stand by each other an do the same. The tradition of being a vet is an always will be to stand up an preserve what is life for. Our Fellow Veterans who never made it home we all thank you. You have paid the highest price. Your memory will live on within us. The Phrase Welcome Home is more than just a few words. For the rest of the people of the world. "Your Welcome".
US ARMY 74-77
532nd MP CO.

·
Bronze member
1,489 Posts
thank you all for your service. Many relatives served in WWII and Vietnam. POWs, Purple Hearts, etc.
Just saw Midway. Our boys showed the world the courage that you have.

·
Rider
851 Posts
No words or acts can express the thanks that our Veterans deserve. Selflessness, dedication, sacrifice, courage, tears, pain and love of our country cannot be thanked enough. These/Those men and women who gave all or some will always be hero's. THANK YOU!!!

·
Registered
225 Posts
Thinking of my Father in law today and thank all who have given their best to serve.
9E888513-88A3-46A1-8C31-ABA843E9D418.jpeg

·
Bronze Member
2,153 Posts
I wear my Nam vet's hat every Veterans Day and while I was having coffee this morning at McDonalds three different people came up to me and
shook my hand and said thank you. That makes it well worth it.

·
Bronze member
1,489 Posts
My dad in flight training October 1941. Yup, they started flying Stearmans in Bakersfield. He had some great stories about craziness after Pearl. Pilot trainees handed 1903 Sprin
image1 (27).jpg
gfields for the first time, shooting anything that moved in the dark, waiting for an invasion.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Thanks to all of my fellow Veterans for your service and sacrifice. I salute you all.

Bubba
Navy Sonar Technician 1979-2009

1 - 14 of 14 Posts