Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems, that after I post over 299, I am no longer a "junior member." Since I am 66 years old, junior member has grated on me somewhat. Well... guess what?

I would like to congratulate myself on achieving this designation. I had planned to accomplish it over the winter. I was so close, but here I am paying my dues to get the badge. If elected, I will serve my constituents to the best of my ability. Nonetheless, happy, happy, happy. E pluribus unum.

Len

·
Silver member
4,419 Posts
I just went "Gold" recently. I am not sure if I am proud of that or not, LOL!;)

·
Registered
429 Posts
Hmm, I guess I need 4 more posts to move up to being a member....well 3 now.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
It seems, that after I post over 299, I am no longer a "junior member." Since I am 66 years old, junior member has grated on me somewhat. Well... guess what?

I would like to congratulate myself on achieving this designation. I had planned to accomplish it over the winter. I was so close, but here I am paying my dues to get the badge. If elected, I will serve my constituents to the best of my ability. Nonetheless, happy, happy, happy. E pluribus unum.

Len
What did they put in your Oatmeal? Lol

·
Silver member
3,339 Posts
I’ve posted plenty but few of real worth and significance.;)

·
Silver member
3,435 Posts
I'm just adding a post to this thread so I can continue my count towards Silver member. Only 401 posts to go now..Wooooo

·
Silver member
3,435 Posts
Gave it some thought.. Decided to make this my 1600th post.. So now only 400 posts to go for Silver member....

·
Early joiner
222 Posts

Len
After your 300th post, Meggie might gift ya a chia pet. With watering instructions. Oh joy!

·
Bronze member
2,086 Posts
Really guys !!!!

Posting just for the sake

·
Bronze member
2,086 Posts
of increasing post counts

·
Bronze member
2,086 Posts