Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking for a small style fairing for my 2020 scout bobber 60, something like what’s on the low rider S. I think the sprint cafe fairing by Kurakyn was pretty close but it looks to be discontinued. Does anyone know of anything else or anyone making anything?

·
Registered
162 Posts
macpo80, I have one of the Kurakyn sprint cafe fairing. They don't make them anymore as you know. I am planning on selling it soon. Before I do i will sent you a PM and see if you want it first. They are prized now of days. God bless..
Jayimpalaman

Reactions: macpo80

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
macpo80, I have one of the Kurakyn sprint cafe fairing. They don't make them anymore as you know. I am planning on selling it soon. Before I do i will sent you a PM and see if you want it first. They are prized now of days. God bless..
Jayimpalaman
Are you for real!? Yes please do that would be amazing!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Macpo80, I have started cleaning out my motorcycle building and maybe I can get my Kury Sprint Cafe fairing out and see if I can take some pics of it and send you some pics. It has been painted so you would have to sand it down and paint it the color you would want. God bless. Jayimpalaman
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

·
Registered
162 Posts
maacpo8 I can't find any emails anywhere from you. Send me a PM on facebook. Or use my email. again. Make me a good offer now. God bless., Jayimpalaman ( Jimmy cherry)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts