Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanx to Admins for doing this for us!!!
Welcome every Grunt, former Grunt, Marines and former Marines, Airmen and former Airmen, Squids & former Squids from whatever country you served!!!

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,029 Posts
Great idea! Thanks!

·
Senior member / gold
6,425 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
1988-1994 US Army 82nd Airborne Paratrooper.
Stayed a civilian until 2000 when I went into the Air Force.
2000-2010 US Air Force
Operation Desert Storm and Operation Enduring Freedom Combat Vet

One of many great things about those who served is no matter where you go or what branch you served, once you put us together we will always find a way to bond with each other and talk about something.

Most importantly, I would like to personally thank everybody who served this great nation.

·
Bronze member
2,130 Posts
Thanx to Admins for doing this for us!!!
Welcome every Grunt, former Grunt, Squids & former Squids from whatever country you served!!!
Forgot Airmen. And Marine. I think Marines like being called Marines instead of Grunts.

USAF 2001 to 2011

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
US Navy... 1959 to 1963 Machinist Mate 2nd class
Most on a Destroyer USS William M. Wood DDR 715

Beirut Lebanon Crisis River duty ------- Cuban Crisis boarding Russian Ships in Blockade,

Most of the time....
Routine Radar Patrol in Atlantic and Mediterranean rescuing pilots falling off the end of Carriers.

·
Registered
550 Posts
IMG_0040.JPG
USAF active duty 1992-2000, C-130 Loadmaster. If it was a shithole, with 800 feet of more or less flat dirt, I've been there. (Along with some really nice places too!) Best time of my life. Finished out my 20, in the ANG doing the part time thing, retired in 2014.

Ride with Combat Vets Motorcycle Association, Birmingham chapter 28-5. Vets helping Vets.

·
Bronze member
2,130 Posts
View attachment 370068 USAF active duty 1992-2000, C-130 Loadmaster. If it was a shithole, with 800 feet of more or less flat dirt, I've been there. (Along with some really nice places too!) Best time of my life. Finished out my 20, in the ANG doing the part time thing, retired in 2014.

Ride with Combat Vets Motorcycle Association, Birmingham chapter 28-5. Vets helping Vets.
I was a 130 crew chief

·
Registered
59 Posts
My question is are there any "bending" of the rules in this area alone since we all know how Veterans get when a group of us form? At least with my friends there is a significant amount of off-color and really dark humor. If not that is ok I guess.

·
Senior member / gold
6,425 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Forgot Airmen. And Marine. I think Marines like being called Marines instead of Grunts.

USAF 2001 to 2011
Duly noted and corrected. Many thanx!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Oh yeah, bunch of old salty bastards with absolutely no filter getting together in a circle jerk -- this is gonna get ugly fast! Take it easy on us, mods [angelic]

(OIF III US Army E6)

Reactions: jdmatthew

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
USMC 1969 - 1978
26 months in Vietnam
Now classified a disabled Veteran...LOL...yes...the VA finally talked to me...just took 45 years!

Semper Fi,
Z

·
Registered
26 Posts
USAF Ret..... 1978 - 1998…… Was a Crew Chief on F-4’s and F-16’s for 12 of the 20 years till the knees went..... Then I cross trained into medical administration and got pulled into IT as I knew about computers…… 6 of the 20 years was spent in Germany... the rest was 3 different bases in California.....

Mark

·
Registered
71 Posts
can we try to get this page in the "Indian Motorcycle Forum" section. Women who ride are there and it would help with visibility for all service members

1 - 20 of 109 Posts