Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
1,841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a new mailing from Indian Motorcycle in Saturday's mail. It was a letter and a new IMRG card. In the letter, it informed me that my IMRG "Road Assistance" membership had been "extended" through February of 2015.

I noticed a couple things.
1. The card expiration date was exactly the same as my original card (10/30/2014)
2. February in South Dakota isn't when I will even think about taking out my bike again.

I sent Indian a message (I let them know I was giving them a little $h!t about it) letting them know that I appreciated the gesture, but also that for a Minnesota based company to make the ridiculous WINTER gift, was just that.....ridiculous. Great for those who may have a riding season throughout most of the year (or all year), but, virtually nothing to me.

Oh well. It's a great bike and it was nice of them to send another trinket "gift". And I do appreciate it just the same.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
1,956 Posts
About 3 months after I bought my Vintage a gift from Indian arrived in the mail. It was a soft tan leather briefcase embossed with the Indian logo, and had room for a tablet, mobile phone, and pen and papers. I'd say you'd expect to pay $150 or so if you bought it retail. Very suave, and greatly appreciated. It's great for pose value even when I wouldn't normally take a briefcase.

·
Super Moderator
4,857 Posts
About 3 months after I bought my Vintage a gift from Indian arrived in the mail. It was a soft tan leather briefcase embossed with the Indian logo, and had room for a tablet, mobile phone, and pen and papers. I'd say you'd expect to pay $150 or so if you bought it retail. Very suave, and greatly appreciated. It's great for pose value even when I wouldn't normally take a briefcase.
I think I'd rather have the briefcase than the desk clock.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I sold my desk clock on ebay and put the $ towards a Indian Varsity Jacket. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts