Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My mate just bought a fantastic looking 2019 Chieftain Ltd part of the Icon series,I love the colour it will be the first 19 in our town.
He had a 2018 ltd before and this one looks as good if not better. I am loving the Green so I may have to call him Kermit from now on lol. His a top guy loves his bikes and had a few Harleys so I guess we could safety say his been converted lol .He may not agree but he does love the comfort of the Indian along with the handling of them over the Harleys. I am not sure who's more excited about it him or me lol.Indian has not released too many of the 2019 models here to date so this may be one of the few that are now registered in Australia. If he wanted any other colour and he loved the Burnt Orange one ,then he would have had to wait another 3 mths for it to come into the country and god knows the way our $$$$ is it may have cost way more or that and a increase in the retail price regardless I would be happy with the colour as to me it pops. I like that and not the every day black. Not that there is anything wrong with Black ,just love things that stand out.

bike-image-5cb01a642daf8.png

·
Senior member / gold
6,247 Posts
Kermit seems much better than Miss Piggy. Hahaha!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wouldn't wait either... but that burnt orange is awesome in person
Shhh I won't tell him that ,he wanted that so badly but would not wait. I think the Green will look great I am happy as a pig in s.... for himbecaise he was so close to buying another Harley but ended up with a great bike that is rear here at the moment as there are so few in Australia. I think Polaris is trying to get rid of all the 18`s stock before releasing the 19`s unless they really have to. In this case I think it is special .His had a Chieftain ltd before so knows how comfy they are .I know he will love it. We kept texting each other last night so I know his very excited about getting his hands on this.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Beautiful bike... The ICON series bikes are nice, but don't get one if you don't want attention... They can be love/hate colors for sure, kind of like a sheepskin seat cover. :)
Shhhh don't mention Sheep skin here there are some New Zealanders around lol.

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we shear our sheep and aussie share their sheep :)
and they like ewes and rams! Baa Sexual
OMG It is bad enough my other half is a Kiwi so I don't need jokes lol from now on all jokes are BAARED

1 - 9 of 9 Posts