Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Very good looking machine and very correct. Thankfully not over restored (ruined) like so many you see.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Curious what this thing is like to ride? Is it comparable to any modern bike you can think of? How's the acceleration and handling-? like a dirt bike or moped or what?

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just beautiful. Old bikes are great...and this one makes my 48 year old BMW look like a youngster!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys. She is a beauty. I'd been offered bikes that were perfect restoration jobs with lots of reproduction parts. That was the last thing I was looking for. The fact that this was an older restoration with just about all original parts makes it even better as far as I'm concerned.

·
Bronze member
2,229 Posts
Thanks guys. She is a beauty. I'd been offered bikes that were perfect restoration jobs with lots of reproduction parts. That was the last thing I was looking for. The fact that this was an older restoration with just about all original parts makes it even better as far as I'm concerned.
Did you just get it? or have you had it awhile?

·
Bronze member
1,179 Posts
Seriously cool, the black and gold '34 and '35 Sport Scouts and Chiefs were the inspiration behind my Scout's makeover last year. Beautiful bikes.

e47ccc5d731ee3a831fbd0263ce0c73d.jpg

PSX_20190825_215517.jpg

1 - 17 of 17 Posts