Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Founding member / Distinguished
3,835 Posts
I qualify for the shirt so I just ordered one today. The shirt looks good so if it feels as good as it looks I'll be happy! I'm gonna wear it on the Run for the Wall (RFTW) in May.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I qualify for the shirt so I just ordered one today. The shirt looks good so if it feels as good as it looks I'll be happy! I'm gonna wear it on the Run for the Wall (RFTW) in May.
Thanks! Please PM me the order number so I can include some stickers with your order.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hay meggie does that shirt come in long sleeve ?
Does not, but it's easy enough to print one next time I make some. I'll send you a message first to see if you're still interested and sizing. In mean time, in addition to the I Don't Care shirt, we have the TunaSkin logo shirts in long sleeves and two colors.

image.jpeg

·
3,835 Posts
Thanks! Please PM me the order number so I can include some stickers with your order.
Meggie, My order number is 1267. I would also be interested in an XL long Sleeve. Thanks, Clif

·
Founding member / distinguished
2,656 Posts
Does not, but it's easy enough to print one next time I make some. I'll send you a message first to see if you're still interested and sizing. In mean time, in addition to the I Don't Care shirt, we have the TunaSkin logo shirts in long sleeves and two colors.

View attachment 29523
Make it two.
Do you normally carry 2XL? I bought one XL, hoping that they run a bit big. Most of my long sleeve riding shirts are 2XL as they cover my orangutan arms better when I'm stretched out...

·
3,835 Posts
Meggie,
I got an e-mail at 6:05 PM stating my order has shipped. Fast service! Thanks. Clif

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Meggie,
I got an e-mail at 6:05 PM stating my order has shipped. Fast service! Thanks. Clif
You're welcome and enjoy. Make sure you look for an extra package with stickers in there, and I also sent you a You Lose patch that goes on the back of your jacket...

·
3,835 Posts
You're welcome and enjoy. Make sure you look for an extra package with stickers in there, and I also sent you a You Lose patch that goes on the back of your jacket...
Thanks!

·
3,835 Posts
Meggie, I got the shirt today, very cool! Also got the stickers and patch so the patch will go on the vest and stickers in various other places. Thanks!

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
@clif02 , what do you think? I find them more athletic, so if you like them roomier, order a size up. My husband wears Large and in ours he wears both.

·
6,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Planning to print the Motor shirt in 2 and 3x as well as long sleeves. Got and order going in next week, should have it in two or three weeks.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts