Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, comment on a post gave me this idea. An seeing that indian looks at this forum. What would you like to have on your dream bike.
Mine would have a 7 Gallon gas tank
plenty of air flow to both jugs
bring back the springs on seats
on a touring bike tour pack lights going around it to outline it
Stock highway pegs
Floor boards that sit at a incline angle, not really a fan of flat

·
Rider
1,378 Posts
A buy one get one free motorcycle deal lol. I’d like to see someone come up with a handlebar bag the has blue tooth speakers in it and a place to charge a cell phone. That ways it still looks vintage and has speakers. I have the Boss speakers on my Vintage I enjoy them but it kinda screws with the looks of the bike.

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
love the color of your bike. wasn't available in 18 RM. someday some aftermarket companies would come up with something. plenty of them around.
Hey the more stuff we list here perhaps polaris might add it to their liine.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,005 Posts
love the color of your bike. wasn't available in 18 RM. someday some aftermarket companies would come up with something. plenty of them around.
Hey the more stuff we list here perhaps polaris might add it to their liine.
All is possible... if you have enough money!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
As long as my bike is reliable handles well the only other thing would be too run cooler if your listening Mr Polaris and a reverse gear with the ability to have walk forward mode like the new Goldwing, o and apple car play. thanks for not listening too .:rolleyes:o_O:eek::D

·
KHAOS
535 Posts
Hey guys, comment on a post gave me this idea. An seeing that indian looks at this forum. What would you like to have on your dream bike.
Stock highway pegs
Do you have a 7 gallon bladder?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Right now the bike I'm lusting after is a '17 Chieftain Fire red over black. Those colors with the gold stripping just really does it for me[woot][woot]

·
Rider
810 Posts
Stock highway pegs
You just described my 1965 HD Electra Glide 74 cu. in. panhead.

·
Silver member
4,805 Posts
I want a retro Indian 4 with that throw back to detail we see on our TS111 bikes, but I want it to weigh 650 lbs wet. The mid-sized cruiser everyone wants...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Couple more inches for the passenger on the RM. Trunk speakers that don"t get covered up by the passenger. Reverse comes in handy in a pinch. A larger gas tank, at least 6.5 gallons. Rear shock that adjusts with a push of a button.

·
Silver member
4,805 Posts
I don't understand these need for bigger tanks comments. I like to stop every 120 miles or so and rest my ass. The only bike I have ever ridden with a 7 gallon tank was the original Triumph Rocket III and I have to say it was so top heavy with 45 lbs of gasoline on the top of the bike.

I leaned it over in a curve and it freaked me out. It just felt so top heavy...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts