Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Rider
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today - April 10 - is my birthday. I turned 69. Obviously it is a birthday to remember. Talk about a low keyed celebration! Had a nice breakfast, lunch, and dinner at home. However, my wife and I are going to walk to an ice cream establishment near by and get sundaes. Will walk back at a brisk pace, stick a candle in my sundae, FaceTime with our daughter in Cincinnati, and they will sing Happy Birthday while I blow out the candle! Thank goodness for this forum. It has kept me company and has helped the hours pass during these uncertain times. I have a birthday wish for all of you - stay safe, healthy, and selfless.

·
Bronze member
2,233 Posts
Warm happy birthday wishes, sounds like a plan. Hope you have a great time.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
4,503 Posts
Happy Birthday and you did good making the most of it!

Reactions: HINK

·
Administrator
15,948 Posts
Oh.... I turned 69 on 2/13
Wha...??? We have the same birthday, Willy!!! I’m just a couple of years behind ya.

Feels kinda like a forum family today. My thanks to @DWS22HOF for letting us in on the occasion — can you give us a first name to go with the good vibes?

·
Rider
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wha...??? We have the same birthday, Willy!!! I’m just a couple of years behind ya.

Feels kinda like a forum family today. My thanks to @DWS22HOF for letting us in on the occasion — can you give us a first name to go with the good vibes?
The D in “DWS” is for Dennis.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
5,233 Posts
Happy Birthday a day late LOL. Today, the 11th is my wife's birthday. We're going to our youngest daughter's in Perrysburg OH to watch our two grandsons do an Easter egg hunt. Rain being forecast tomorrow moved the hunt up a day.

·
Rider
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
Again, thanks everyone! It’s April 11 but I don’t feel a day older or deeper in debt (to paraphrase Tennessee Earnie Ford). All you young people Google him if you are wondering what I’m talking about. Anyway, now I am “69 and looking fine” like we chanted at my high school graduation in 1969. Hoping for six more years on two wheels. If I can ride safely until I am 75, I will be happy. 😁

1 - 20 of 40 Posts