Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I belong to a local motorcycle riders group, Palm Beach Motorcycle Riders Group. Our road captain, Mark Conley, aka Conman, was taken to a local hospital 3 days ago for an emergency heart bypass surgery.
He has survived the surgery, but 3 days later he is still in critical condition. His liver and kidney functions are showing slight improvements, but is not out of the woods. My favor is to ask the forum member to send good thoughts in his direction, and if you are inclined to pray, please pray for him to whatever God you worship to.
Thank you so much!!!

·
German Rider
921 Posts
All the best wishes across the pond.

Cu,
Sven

·
Senior member / gold
6,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I will keep his progress posted. I am praying he pulls through! He is a great guy, and he knows every backroad in Florida!
Hang in there, Conman!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I belong to a local motorcycle riders group, Palm Beach Motorcycle Riders Group. Our road captain, Mark Conley, aka Conman, was taken to a local hospital 3 days ago for an emergency heart bypass surgery.
He has survived the surgery, but 3 days later he is still in critical condition. His liver and kidney functions are showing slight improvements, but is not out of the woods. My favor is to ask the forum member to send good thoughts in his direction, and if you are inclined to pray, please pray for him to whatever God you worship to.
Thank you so much!!!
Sending prayers for a complete recovery.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts