Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my long lost Chief is almost done and I have some goodies we decided not to install coming up for sale. Here is your chance to own the Holy Grail of IMC options for the Gilroy generation of Indian Motorcycles. $750 plus shipping
1999 to 2001 Indian Chief Tachometer

OEM - NOS - Indian Motorcycle Company, original factory issue, triple plated show quality billet chrome tachometer with billet chrome riser, comes with IMC printed instruction’s, all mounting hardware, Cover Plate for the 1999-2001 Indian Chief. Cut from billet aluminum stock, then triple plated. Complete with polished billet chrome mounting riser. Perfect, no defects.

NOS from the Indian Gilroy factory
These are extremely hard to find and NOS even more so.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
That looks sharp.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well my long lost Chief is almost done and I have some goodies we decided not to install coming up for sale. Here is your chance to own the Holy Grail of IMC options for the Gilroy generation of Indian Motorcycles. $750 plus shipping

OEM - NOS - Indian Motorcycle Company, original factory issue, triple plated show quality billet chrome tachometer with billet chrome riser, comes with IMC printed instruction’s, all mounting hardware, Cover Plate for the 1999-2001 Indian Chief. Cut from billet aluminum stock, then triple plated. Complete with polished billet chrome mounting riser. Perfect, no defects.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts