Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Julie has Nathan (our disabled son) with her at work tomorrow and I’m off to Sturgis on the bike for lunch. Kickstand up at 0500 and return around 2300hrs. Gonna visit the mothership (of course) and see what’s left over from the rally. Gonna try to find some good BBQ on Main St (any suggestions?} and then it’s off to Deadwood and the Deadwood Tobacco Co for a box of fine cigars. 30-40% chance of rain in Colorado coming back.

Wish me luck and a tailwind!

·
Bronze member
2,754 Posts
Julie has Nathan (our disabled son) with her at work tomorrow and I’m off to Sturgis on the bike for lunch. Kickstand up at 0500 and return around 2300hrs. Gonna visit the mothership (of course) and see what’s left over from the rally. Gonna try to find some good BBQ on Main St (any suggestions?} and then it’s off to Deadwood and the Deadwood Tobacco Co for a box of fine cigars. 30-40% chance of rain in Colorado coming back.

Wish me luck and a tailwind!
Hink I admire you and Julie so much with the amount of miles you put on your bikes and your family spirit ,sharing this with your disable sone would be so special and I am so sure he will never forget mum and dad for the love and devotion you guys show too him. You guys are number one in my book. enjoy ,be safe and take care .:) I wish we had a thumbs up in our emoji , because you guys have mine. You both ride my fav bikes Julie with her Victory I had a cross roads classic that really ended up with so much cross roads tour gear on it with a custom paint job , like a idiot I sold it and wish I still had it as it was such as great bike and made it mine, then now the Road Master that I love too and slowing making it mine with mods etc.

IMG_0455.jpg
IMG_0200.jpg
IMG_0248.jpg
IMG_0820.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Hink I admire you and Julie so much with the amount of miles you put on your bikes and your family spirit ,sharing this with your disable sone would be so special and I am so sure he will never forget mum and dad for the love and devotion you guys show too him. You guys are number one in my book. enjoy ,be safe and take care .:) I wish we had a thumbs up in our emoji , because you guys have mine. You both ride my fav bikes Julie with her Victory I had a cross roads classic that really ended up with so much cross roads tour gear on it with a custom paint job , like a idiot I sold it and wish I still had it as it was such as great bike and made it mine, then now the Road Master that I love too and slowing making it mine with mods etc.

View attachment 521974 View attachment 521976 View attachment 521978 View attachment 521980 View attachment 521982
Oh Geoff-3 , I see why you would ride that Vic on the wrong side of the street. The RM is gorgeous EXCEPT needs black seats. Lol.

·
Administrator
13,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
North of Lusk. Obviously the clouds looked worse than they were. Got skiffed on for a few miles but that was it

67C70EBE-DC1C-4ACF-B275-3298D5A68BEB.jpeg

·
Founding member
664 Posts
Awesome! Rode 375 miles to Pie Town, New Mexico for slice of pie couple of years ago. Best apple- green chili pie I ever had!

·
Founding member
943 Posts
Ride safe going home, Hink. I hope to meet you in Hot Springs. That section of your ride between Deadwood and Newcastle is beautiful, one of my favorites, but those twisties would be dangerous at night. I hope you're past that and out in the flats by dark. It's great to have you join the Gregory 500 in Hot Springs!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts