Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Trying to buy an 8" horn for a 2014 Chieftain, but out of stock ?

Hopefully not for long.

·
Rider
733 Posts
Give them a call, their website said they were out of them for the 19 as well but they had a new set out for powdercoating and let me pay for one.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Trying to buy an 8" horn for a 2014 Chieftain, but out of stock ?

Hopefully not for long.
Dudley-Do, we should be able to get a System out to you next weekend... my wife and I are enjoying a little R&R with the grandbabies at the beach... hope you understand... ... we’re a small shop and don’t have anyone there to process orders.
Thanks and all the best!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Chief
Do you have a update on the 8in silver horn for 2019 Springfield?
The website shows out of stock. I would like to get one for my wife's bike for x-mss. My 15in horn is always a talking point when my peps check out my 16 Chieftain.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Chief
Do you have a update on the 8in silver horn for 2019 Springfield?
The website shows out of stock. I would like to get one for my wife's bike for x-mss. My 15in horn is always a talking point when my peps check out my 16 Chieftain.
We're showing stock for the 2018-19 8" Chrome. Let us know if there's an issue trying to place your order and we'll assist. Thanks!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Chief I put my order in and it worked fine, I must of done something wrong before. All is good now, my wife we love it for christmas. :) " Happy wife , Happy life" :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts