Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to balmy New Jersey, Had to take the bike out to clear out my PMS
Parked Motorcycle Syndrome ( I cannot take credit for the PMS quot)
All I can say is what a fantastic January day

Now she’s back in her bed all winterized again.
If the weather does this again my Beauty will be out again.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was one of the lucky one's too. Took the scout out for a 1/2 hour ride this afternoon. I was freezing by the time I got home. Was almost dark out. I bet we don't get another weekend like this.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I cleaned mine up to get ready for Florida!

·
Registered
689 Posts
80+ down here south of Tampa. I wore a tank top and shorts today, what a beautiful winter day. Just saying.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Balmy 34 for high here today in Big Sky Country, -6 tonight and snow, with high of 18 tomorrow, Chieftain remains in 50 degree warm storage...I'm jealous, glad some brothers got to ride today! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Balmy 34 for high here today in Big Sky Country, -6 tonight and snow, with high of 18 tomorrow, Chieftain remains in 50 degree warm storage...I'm jealous, glad some brothers got to ride today! :rolleyes:
I’ll be in Big Sky in 2 weeks for some skiing, I’m jealous of the spectacular scenery you get when you ride👍

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Here in Bavaria, the weather has been weird all winter. We got a week of sub-freezing temps, one day of snow, and the rest of the time it has been up and down, wet and dry. Every time I check the weather, it is warm enough to ride (over 40F) but wet, or dry and below 32F. To add to that, they salt the roads any time the temp is going to produce frost.

So, my bike has been parked, battery out and on the tender, since Thanksgiving.

·
Registered
686 Posts
Here in Bavaria, the weather has been weird all winter. We got a week of sub-freezing temps, one day of snow, and the rest of the time it has been up and down, wet and dry. Every time I check the weather, it is warm enough to ride (over 40F) but wet, or dry and below 32F. To add to that, they salt the roads any time the temp is going to produce frost.

So, my bike has been parked, battery out and on the tender, since Thanksgiving.
Exactly the same up north here - without the one day snow.

Looks like I'm getting PMS. 😁

Cu,
Sven

·
Registered
353 Posts
I’ll be in Big Sky in 2 weeks for some skiing, I’m jealous of the spectacular scenery you get when you ride
Thank you for choosing Montana to ski, Scott, we welcome you! =)

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
We had all 4 seasons today in Houston...

...and rain...

·
Registered
3,312 Posts
Got in a 197 mile ride in yesterday. It was not quite 70 but it was close and a fabulous January day.

·
Registered
854 Posts
It's a killer! My last ride was on Thanksgiving day. Shortly after that, the Roadmaster went into a 16' cargo trailer and then I built structures around it so the bike would be protected from all the other stuff that goes in the trailer, on it's way to Tennessee. It's been the nicest, warmest January that I've ever seen on Long Island and my Roadmaster is inaccessable and barely visible in the trailer.

o_O

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Well it's currently 37 degrees here in Northwest Ohio and my bike isn't coming out of hibernation until I see 50.

·
Registered
689 Posts
A nice balmy 86 in Sarasota yesterday. Cool down to only 89 today. Life is good.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts