Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oct 5th, 2019 in Bristol, VA. Mick Marshall of Friendship Indian Bristol, will once again HOST the “INDIAN MOTORCYCLE SUMMER RIDE” 2033 West State Street Bristol, VA 24201 phone 276-644-4700
Friday and Saturday the Dealership will offer 15% discount on all parts and apparel. (Bikes NOT included in 15% discount)
Hampton Inn I-81 exit 74 – free breakfast & WiFi phone
3299 W State St. Bristol, TN 37620 phone 423-764-3600
As for “Indian Summer Ride block of rooms” special rate for $119. The regular rate is $139. You must book on or before Sept 15 for this special rate !

Comfort Inn Bristol I-81 exit 5 - free breakfast & WiFi. 2368 Lee Hwy Bristol, VA 24202 call 276-466-3881
Ask for “Indian Summer Ride” special rate of $89 for a Double & $99 for a King Single – Call ASAP rooms limited due the Leaf Season. You must book before August 31st for this special rate !

Agenda on Saturday Oct 5, 2019
KSU @ 10:00 - We have a ride planned in the mountains of VA, with a lunch stop (lunch will be on your own dime) 5:00 pm Saturday: All will meet at Friendship Indian Bristol for Chili dinner & band starts at 6:00 pm. After dinner, GRAND DOOR PRIZE is a New Indian Leather Jacket, supplied to us by Mick Marshall at Friendship Indian Bristol, plus many great prizes.
Email us at [email protected] for pre-registration before September 15 to receive a T-shirt! $25.00 per person. (2XL + $2, & 3XL + $3) Checks received after Sept 15 may not receive a t-shirt.
This is a great time to meet other Indian Riders in the Beautiful Virginia mountains for an “INDIAN MOTORCYCLE SUMMER RIDE”. Contact information about the Ride: Bob 919-880-7751
Pre-registration form attached - print or scan the form and mail with your check to Bob.

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Looking forward to seeing my old friends & making more new friends
Contact me if you’re having trouble with the form
All my contact info is on the form Charlie just posted
Bob

·
Registered
153 Posts
Already heard from several others that they already made hotel reservations so rooms are going fast if you want to get the discount rate
Also remember the fall feaf season is at the same time as our event

·
Rider
845 Posts
I'm in as well. Got my room, registration sent, check is on the way from my bank, you should by early next week ! ! !

BD

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks BD
I will be with both Bruce & Charlie this week so I will be a little behind in getting back to folks on getting their form & $ for the event

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just requested that Friday off from work and will be sending my form and payment tonight. Looking forward to a good time again this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Josh,
Glad you can make it this year again ! Get some of your IMRG riders from the Charlotte area to register.
RIDE SAFE ! Charlie

·
Registered
14 Posts
Josh,
Glad you can make it this year again ! Get some of your IMRG riders from the Charlotte area to register.
RIDE SAFE ! Charlie
I’ll put the word out, but with the Ride to the Barn the previous weekend, a chapter meeting the weekend of this event, and several people interested in attending the Gregory’s Indian 500 World Record Attempt the same weekend, I’m not sure how much success I’ll have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
153 Posts
Folks
I just got back from our annual ride to Hellen GA with Bruce & Charlie & we saw a lot more Indians where ever we went than just a few years ago.
So I hope we get a good turn out this year.
I am working thru all my mail & starting to notify folks if I got their registration forms & $ if they sent a check.
Remember you are not fully registered until your $ get to me.
Also rooms at the event rate are going fast so also book your rooms asap

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey Riders,
Book your rooms NOW, you can always cancel them, you can register the day of the ride, however you may NOT get a t-shirt.
Pre-register and send money $25 per person, to Bob Manzak BEFORE Sept 15 to get a t-shirt ! Registration form is attached in the first posting.

Hampton Inn I-81 exit 74 – free breakfast & WiFi phone
3299 W State St. Bristol, TN 37620 phone 423-764-3600
As for “Indian Summer Ride block of rooms” special rate for $119. The regular rate is $139. You must book on or before Sept 15 for this special rate !

Comfort Inn Bristol I-81 exit 5 - free breakfast & WiFi. 2368 Lee Hwy Bristol, VA 24202 call 276-466-3881
Ask for “Indian Summer Ride” special rate of $89 for a Double & $99 for a King Single – Call ASAP rooms limited due the Leaf Season.

RIDE SAFE ! Charlie

·
Registered
421 Posts
Great Event, good riding, good friends, really liked the last 2 yrs, but this yr doing the Gregory 500 thing for the week, see yea all next yr. Keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Folks
I am posting the Bristol Dealership flyer & a copy of the form in PDF formate since some of you are having trouble using the auto send feature. Just fill out the form & Email to me or just mail it with your check to my address noted at the bottom of the from.

As Charlie stated above & noted in the flyer that the Sept 15 date is the cut off to be guarantied a shirt. You can register on Saturday morning just before the ride.

Book your room ASAP since it is also start of fall leaf season in the Mts so rooms can go quick & you might not get the group discount Charlie & the dealership have worked out for the ISR folks.

I am traveling this week so I may be a little slow in letting you know if your checks & forms arrive at my home.

Looking forward to seeing many of our old friends & making new 1 this year.

Bob - AKA Maniac

Attachments

·
Registered
153 Posts
Folks we are getting close to the Sept 15 deadline to guarantee you get a shirt so please filled out the form & send your $.
Please note the checks need to have my name Bob Manzak & then you can put Indian summer Ride. Just as noted at the bottom of the form.
My bank had not wanted to cash the checks with out my name because it did not match my account & I could not show I Owned the company named "Indian summer Ride". LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Here is this year's t-shirt. If you pre-registered your t-shirt will be in your bag when you show up.
We have ordered extra shirts for you late registered riders, you can register the day of, so we should have enough to go around, however it will be first come, first served.
Come ride with us and enjoy chili, and the band on Saturday night.
Friday and Saturday the Dealership will offer 15% discount on all parts and apparel. (Bikes NOT included in 15% discount)
After dinner, GRAND DOOR PRIZE is a New Indian Leather Jacket, supplied to us by Mick Marshall at Friendship Indian Bristol, plus many great prizes.
RIDE SAFE !

Attachments

Reactions: OL'55

·
Silver member
3,321 Posts
FINALLY we have proof of global warming for you non-scientific skeptics. A "summer" ride in October.

I'm told that starting next year, we'll have an annual ocean cruise in Orlando.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts