Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
73 Days !

The fabulous Annual Indian Motorcycle Pow Wow is coming soon: Jun 17-22. Don't miss out! You can still register. Host hotel is full but Comfort Inn id directly across the street. By June the pandemic will be on a major downward turn. Life will be returning to near normal. This will be the first of the SAFER gatherings in the country! Ready to get out and ride - finally?

The lapel pins are in and are awesome! Below is my pin on my vest.

Patches will arrive soon. All registrants get a patch. Annual rocker years will be added for future Pow Wows. Pins, with yearly bars, will be at cost ($5-$8) - only recorded registrants from previous gatherings are eligible for annual bars from 2017 to 2020. All items to be available at the gathering and are not available by mail. You must attend to get one.

Register HERE to lock in your reservation.

·
Registered
2021 Springfield Darkhorse
41 Posts
Just found this. Need to check my schedule, bike needs some mountain riding.

·
Rider
1,311 Posts
Just found this. Need to check my schedule, bike needs some mountain riding.
Jump in ! ! ! If you decide to go, I know a guy who has an extra room rented in the hotel across the street that you can take of his hands.

BD

·
Registered
624 Posts
We registered! Staying at the Comfort across the street. If the weather doesn't look great, we will trailer in this year instead of bailing but I really want to do the ride! Looking forward to meeting the TX people since we will be Texans in a few years!

Reactions: Big Dawg

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #68 ·
We registered! Staying at the Comfort across the street. If the weather doesn't look great, we will trailer in this year instead of bailing but I really want to do the ride! Looking forward to meeting the TX people since we will be Texans in a few years!
Excellent Lenore. Looking forward to seeing you and Tony !

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
43 Days !

More door prizes and give aways. The patches are in along with the rocker tabs for each verified year attended. Patches and rockers are part of your registration packet.

Register NOW. Event is limited to 100 people.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
43 Days !

More door prizes and give aways. The patches are in along with the rocker tabs for each verified year attended. Patches and rockers are part of your registration packet.

Register NOW. Event is limited to 100 people.
we are booked !!!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Ok bad news for me, but good news for someone else. I had to cancel my reservation as I will not be able to attend. I just sent my request to cancel to the motel. I had a 2 bedroom 3 queen bed. So if anyone is still looking there you go.

Adulting sucks

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
Ok bad news for me, but good news for someone else. I had to cancel my reservation as I will not be able to attend. I just sent my request to cancel to the motel. I had a 2 bedroom 3 queen bed. So if anyone is still looking there you go.

Adulting sucks
see you next year !!

61 - 72 of 72 Posts