Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

41 - 60 of 72 Posts

·
Rider
1,311 Posts
Bring it on Eyeore ! ! !

I'll take a patch.

BD

·
Registered
81 Posts
Just registered but I'm not clear where I'm supposed to see this link to book the room! I'll re-read the instructions but am I missing something? I'd like to book the double bedroom suite, and I'll be coming down with another couple. Two more Roadmasters to join in the mix!

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Just registered but I'm not clear where I'm supposed to see this link to book the room! I'll re-read the instructions but am I missing something? I'd like to book the double bedroom suite, and I'll be coming down with another couple. Two more Roadmasters to join in the mix!
If you registered then you should have received an email from me with the secret hotel link in it.

I received three registrations tonight - you one of them?

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you registered then you should have received an email from me with the secret hotel link in it.

I received three registrations tonight - you one of them?
Yessir, I registered overnight and booked the room this morning. We will see you in June - looking forward to it!

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Trying to talk the wife into it since I probably won't make it to Sturgis this year ( bucket list item).
So far I've got 12 couples registered and coming. I'm sure there will be more. Tell the wife we are not a "Knuckle Draggers" kind of gathering, she will have fun.

And on another note, I planned on Sturgis last summer but canceled. Have it on my road trip plans for this year, but still not trusting Covid-Carriers.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Hello everyone, I just booked my room and look forward to this event. Last year was a great time! Hey Quinn, I booked Wednesday night thru Monday morning. The event is Thursday until Sunday. Are people arriving on Tuesday as well? P.S. I will bring some nice cigars for us to enjoy...
Theresa and I are planning on getting there late wed. so well have a full day thur maybe go on a short ride thur until people are checked in.
Alll depends on the weather we have a 6 hr ride.

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #56 ·
Hello everyone, I just booked my room and look forward to this event. Last year was a great time! Hey Quinn, I booked Wednesday night thru Monday morning. The event is Thursday until Sunday. Are people arriving on Tuesday as well? P.S. I will bring some nice cigars for us to enjoy...
I'll be there Tuesday, along with a few others I believe. Wednesday is a planned ride for early arrivals. Monday is a farewell breakfast.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
Indians. LOTS of Indians
3,898 Posts
Really had hoped to finally hit this one in 2021 but headed to a Combat Vets Motorcycle Assocatiion event that week. Never enough time to attend all these damned things!

·
Super Moderator
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
Really had hoped to finally hit this one in 2021 but headed to a Combat Vets Motorcycle Assocatiion event that week. Never enough time to attend all these damned things!
Where? Close enough to Maggie Valley, NC that we can invite our brothers to the Pow Wow? Which CVMA chapter? I'm in CVMA 40-1.

41 - 60 of 72 Posts