Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi fellow Indian enthusiasts! I was one of the lucky ones to actually get my red Scout in December - picked it up 12/20/14 to be exact. Before today I had 107.5 miles on it and loved every mile of it - despite the fact that all those miles were done in temperatures under 35 degrees. So today the sun came out and the temps got slightly over 50 degrees. YAHOO! My brother came over and we took off on a ride (btw, my brother and everyone else I've shown the Scout have been blown away by the looks and quality of the Scout). Still a bit cool but SO nice I didn't have to have multiple layers of heavy clothing on. Up over the Blue Ridge Mountain on some of my favorite local roads. Man, I am still amazed at how excited I still am about this bike. It is a blast!
Scout Pickup 022.JPG

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Have Rode up that way and some fine riding in that area .. Glad you got out and Enjoyed ..

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Jay, I have to agree - it is a fine riding area indeed. If you're ever coming up again, let me know and maybe we can get together for a ride I have MANY 'favorite' roads! :)

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts
Hi fellow Indian enthusiasts! I was one of the lucky ones to actually get my red Scout in December - picked it up 12/20/14 to be exact. Before today I had 107.5 miles on it and loved every mile of it - despite the fact that all those miles were done in temperatures under 35 degrees. So today the sun came out and the temps got slightly over 50 degrees. YAHOO! My brother came over and we took off on a ride (btw, my brother and everyone else I've shown the Scout have been blown away by the looks and quality of the Scout). Still a bit cool but SO nice I didn't have to have multiple layers of heavy clothing on. Up over the Blue Ridge Mountain on some of my favorite local roads. Man, I am still amazed at how excited I still am about this bike. It is a blast!
View attachment 4503
Excellent, glad you got out to enjoy that Scout more. Beautiful country up there for sure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts