Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
There are 50 patches remaining. I won't be reordering anytime soon. Don't be left out! I will be working on the next Indianmotorcycles.net Riders project.
I'm somewhat of an artist in many concepts and design by mind or refinement if'n you need some help or rough work. We can talk or not-your call.Ron. PS: may I see this patch and know it's dimensions? Thanx

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
Who's the big guy, he needs a Happy Patch. Jez kiddin. I'm kind of a not so large patch guy! However it's nice. I made a tattoo for my eldest lad. No I'm not a tattoo artist, it was my first attempt. I can sketch almost anything, paint too! I like doing limited creative art. But we can talk.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
There are 50 patches remaining. I won't be reordering anytime soon. Don't be left out! I will be working on the next Indianmotorcycles.net Riders project.
Hey Chief. I thought my info was sent to you , however i see that my check to you hasnt left yet! (Gonna fire the secretary) lol
It will be sent Monday and this time i will deliver to the post office myself!
The patch looks great!

·
Gold member
6,437 Posts
Hey Chief. I thought my info was sent to you , however i see that my check to you hasnt left yet! (Gonna fire the secretary) lol
The patch looks great!
I concur!

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The patch looks great!
Give me your address and I'll throw it in the mail tomorrow for you, and they'll cross paths in the mail.

·
Senior member / gold
6,951 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who's the big guy, he needs a Happy Patch. Jez kiddin. I'm kind of a not so large patch guy! However it's nice. I made a tattoo for my eldest lad. No I'm not a tattoo artist, it was my first attempt. I can sketch almost anything, paint too! I like doing limited creative art. But we can talk.
The big guy is me, and that's my happy face! Hahaha!

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
BTW @Dog gone many of us have ordered the patch. It is of fine quality and the decals are also. and proceeds go to a Veterans Charity

·
Registered
75 Posts
Mailed out a check today.

·
11th Light Infantry Brigade
3,603 Posts
How many would I have to buy to make that model 'Smile' lol
If you buy 49 patches there is a special on right now. I will share the secret Indian.net handshake. Just don't tell anyone I did, because the Mighty Quinn is a huge and scary guy

·
Registered
140 Posts
I just took my jacket in today to have the patch sewn on finally! As good as they look here in pictures, they look even better in person. Thanks again Chief S for putting this together and getting out some pretty cool one of a kind patches.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts