Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All- this is my chapter's annual Poker Run. Southern Utah is beautiful in September. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Sweet! I am currently in the process of joining the CVMA here in Germany, which is somewhat of a challenge as the main location of the club is about 2 hours away.

Reactions: SteveinUT

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet! I am currently in the process of joining the CVMA here in Germany, which is somewhat of a challenge as the main location of the club is about 2 hours away.
Welcome brother!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm joining the CVMA here in southern Idaho. May have to make a trip down to Southern Utah...

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Please do! 13-2?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Also, I failed to mention above, but our run is a sanctioned event, and we'll also be hosting the CVMA Region 8 Rally and Utah State Meeting as well, on the evening of the 20th. Those are just for CVMA members. The public is welcome to attend the ride on the 21st and after-party at Mike's Tavern.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts