Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Sunday is May 24. Site sez page under construction. No shirts this year?
Wasn't sure if the event would be a "go" or not, so haven't set up shirt orders yet. Problem is, I had to order a minimum number, buyers purchase via web link. What is not purchased I am on the hook for. Will set it up this weekend, and post info here. However it will be a short window to purchase. What is not directly purchased will still be supplied to me. I can then have them available at the event. Thinking of not putting date on shirt, that way leftovers can be available next year too.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thank you, ordered mine just now.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have registered for the event and booked the room at A Holiday Hotel. I am very much looking forward to this event! I just have to order my tee-shirts now. I am hoping to do the ride from New York to North Carolina in 1 day (740 miles). I did it from Tennessee last year (730 miles ). Lets just hope the weather is nice. If anybody is riding down from the North east and wants to ride together let me know.

·
Registered
623 Posts
I have registered for the event and booked the room at A Holiday Hotel. I am very much looking forward to this event! I just have to order my tee-shirts now. I am hoping to do the ride from New York to North Carolina in 1 day (740 miles). I did it from Tennessee last year (730 miles ). Lets just hope the weather is nice. If anybody is riding down from the North east and wants to ride together let me know.
We are hoping to ride down from DE, but are doing it in two days. We'll be in Roanoke on June 17-18 overnight at the Quality Inn. This is my first really long ride (more than a half day), so we didn't want to try to press all the way through.

·
Registered
104 Posts
The king beds are sold out. I booked a room with 2 standard beds. Just give Rob a call at 828-926-1186
7 DAYS A WEEK 9AM-9PM. I called and booked over the phone.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Denied leave #essentiallife lol you guys have fun be safe try again next year!

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

41 - 49 of 49 Posts