Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

21 - 40 of 49 Posts

Registered

Registered
Shirt ordering still under construction. Will order a shirt when it is available. Thanks for the updates, Quinn.

Registered
After deploying to work response efforts at HQ Army North (TX) during COVID, this will be the highlight of my year (as we head into hurricane season after the powwow.....). Praying you don鈥檛 have to cancel!!!!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #24
After deploying to work response efforts at HQ Army North (TX) during COVID, this will be the highlight of my year (as we head into hurricane season after the powwow.....). Praying you don鈥檛 have to cancel!!!!
Yeah Lenore, me too. Really looking forward to this and hope we aren't hindered by quarantine guidelines in NC. I have faith that we will be a GO, come mid-June.

Stay safe on your deployment - and thanks for your service. You're coordinating Army logistical efforts, I presume?

Registered
Quinn - JOINT logistics efforts, but yeah, mostly Army support and sustainment. LOL! As for the restrictions, I am sure they will ease soon. Deaths are over reported, a lot more people have been infected and recovered than we can even count, so the mortality rate is way lower than they projected. This was an exercise in extremism and I think we will get past is quickly.

Registered
We started planning out our ride route from DE - praying for a clear, long weekend so we can leave the trailer home this time!!!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #32
How many folks rolled in last year, overall ? Total bikes?
Why? Want something BIG?
Year 1 - 40 attended, 32 bikes (30 Indian, 2 HD)
and 1 "Terror Deer"
Year 2 - 45 attended, 35 bikes (and 5000 Cherokee)
Year 3 - 55 attended, 47 bikes (and 4500 Cherokee)
This year - so far 40 registered.

Founding member / Distinguished
Why? Want something BIG?
Year 1 - 40 attended, 32 bikes (30 Indian, 2 HD)
and 1 "Terror Deer"
Year 2 - 45 attended, 35 bikes (and 5000 Cherokee)
Year 3 - 55 attended, 47 bikes (and 4500 Cherokee)
This year - so far 40 registered.
Hmmm.... just curious .... we talking 10 or 100. Appreciate the info

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #34
Hmmm.... just curious .... we talking 10 or 100. Appreciate the info
Sorry, guess my comment sounded too harsh - not what I intended. Was just curious. Over three years I ocassionally get the same question - folks afraid to commit to a 'smallish' event. Our group has committed to keep corporate sponsorship out of it, keep it under 100 attendees, no drama, no BS - just great fellowship among Indian owners (and Indian wannabe's, LOL), and . . . great, solid rides in the area.

Founding member / Distinguished
Sorry, guess my comment sounded too harsh - not what I intended. Was just curious. Over three years I ocassionally get the same question - folks afraid to commit to a 'smallish' event. Our group has committed to keep corporate sponsorship out of it, keep it under 100 attendees, no drama, no BS - just great fellowship among Indian owners (and Indian wannabe's, LOL), and . . . great, solid rides in the area.
caught me off guard a notch... wondered why you 'bit back' .. lol . I was considering posting it on my Texas Indian Bikers website when I saw it advertised here.. hence the question . I may try and make it out next year. This year, I have a scheduling conflict

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #36
caught me off guard a notch... wondered why you 'bit back' .. lol . I was considering posting it on my Texas Indian Bikers website when I saw it advertised here.. hence the question . I may try and make it out next year. This year, I have a scheduling conflict
Again, I apologize. Contact Rudy (@ChaCha). He lives in Liberty Hill, Texas, and is coming to the Pow Wow. I can email him to ask if I can give you his email address (privately).

Registered
Quinn!! Jeff and I are looking forward to it as I am in so much need of a break from the craziness of work and school! This is perfect timing!! Safe travels and so excited to see some old familial names (Rudy) on the guest list! We will be there Thursday!

Super Moderator
Discussion Starter #39
Quinn!! Jeff and I are looking forward to it as I am in so much need of a break from the craziness of work and school! This is perfect timing!! Safe travels and so excited to see some old familial names (Rudy) on the guest list! We will be there Thursday!
Hi Suzy - there are a number of familiar faces you and Jeff will see there. Some from the Indian Summer Rides, some from the IMRG National rides. So far 41 have registered.

Registered
Sunday is May 24. Site sez page under construction. No shirts this year?

21 - 40 of 49 Posts