Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just throwin this out there. i was never a big indian follower but always enjoyed eyeballin these beauties if one happened to drive by. so with all of the indian buzz goin on lately and living a hop, skip, and a jump from the city where these were built, when i saw an ad for this event i had to go. besides wanting to check out the old styles i was interested to see if polaris was going to make an apearance and how they were going to tie in. long story short, this was not a huge event ( i thought it might be ). kinda like a cruise night car show, don't get me wrong,,, there were some awesome relics and restored & original condition bikes that were very interesting. i did'nt see anything or hear anything polaris. there was a small box truck with add stickers all over it ( nothing screamed polaris ) with the new 111 indian motor on a stand with cut outs all over it so you could see how it worked internally, with a gentleman answering any & all questions. i'm sure some of you guys would have loved to pick this guys brain,,, it was a cool big a$$ motor is all i know. i also hit the indian motorcycle musium wich was constructed about 5 or 6 years ago. nice way to kill the afternoon. oh, and the day ended with a nice ride with a friend of mine i ran into there. he had just bought his first harley. ( he always prefered customs or indians ) his new toy was the 2013 anniversary cvo custom road glide 110, with the reinharts. holly sh$t, what an awesone machine, the radio in that thing made mine sound like an am radio, never mind the rest of the sound that it emitted ! but thats another story.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts