Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,959 Posts
Very cool.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Kind of remind me of my 2015 Chieftain with sidecar (springfield blue and ivory). If there is a tutorial on how to post Photos I will post a picture of mine, or if someone could include how to in a reply.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Kind of remind me of my 2015 Chieftain with sidecar (springfield blue and ivory). If there is a tutorial on how to post Photos I will post a picture of mine, or if someone could include how to in a reply.
In your post or reply, you should see a button to "upload" file. Press that, then you have to locate the file on your device. Select and upload. You can then select the size as full or Thumbnails.

·
Registered
8,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think I would bid that much depending on condition. Really like to have a true vintage Indian.

·
Bronze member
1,959 Posts
I think I would bid that much depending on condition. Really like to have a true vintage Indian.
Agree as long as the restore is all OEM parts.

·
Banned
5,398 Posts
These auctions are the 'true' way to establish value. This bike would be advertised on Craigslist or here for $60K and someone without doing homework would buy it. Then the tears flow when insurance or another auction tells you what is worth. Pictures can hide flaws and a lot of things. Buyers look for correct decals and a whole host of stuff. Time era spokes, ect. These vintages are cool but they require rituals to start, and nothing beats a new Indian which starts like a Toyota Camry everytime and no worried about a LOT of things.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts