Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you know that IndianAftermarket has a YouTube channel called .....ready...."IndianAftermarket". It contains 45 with more on the way of "How to Videos". They show you how to remove stock equipment and of course install Thunder Works stuff. But you are allowed to cheat and use the videos to help you install other brands. (Just don't tell Marcus.) To date we have had over 86,000 views and currently there are no commercials. We have videos for both the Scouts and 111 bikes. Also the videos are short, If you watch me remove an exhaust pipe you don't need to see me slowly turn the wrench for 3 minutes. All of this stuff is sped up so you can get the concept in 3-15 minutes. Check it out and enjoy.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Did you know that IndianAftermarket has a YouTube channel called .....ready...."IndianAftermarket". It contains 45 with more on the way of "How to Videos". They show you how to remove stock equipment and of course install Thunder Works stuff. But you are allowed to cheat and use the videos to help you install other brands. (Just don't tell Marcus.) To date we have had over 86,000 views and currently there are no commercials. We have videos for both the Scouts and 111 bikes. Also the videos are short, If you watch me remove an exhaust pipe you don't need to see me slowly turn the wrench for 3 minutes. All of this stuff is sped up so you can get the concept in 3-15 minutes. Check it out and enjoy.
I can’t find it on YouTube. Can you tell me how. Thank you.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
To find the YouTube channel you have to spell "IndianAftermarket' as one word. YouTube will try to make it two words but don't let them. You type it in the search bar (capital letters don't matter) then it should pop up first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts