Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
2021 indian Scout Bobber Twenty
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ride a 2021 Scout Bobber Twenty. I've had the bike since September last year. It's been a fantastic bike. She's been super reliable and I've found with smart packing I could take her on week long rides very easily. Most recently I rode to the Durango Rendezvous from Idaho Falls.

I've decided to complement her with a 2022 Springfield in crimson. I finally put her on order. I know the lead times aren't consistent, so it'll probably arrive in the Idaho Falls winter. I'm really looking forward to the bigger bike and long distance cruising. Ride safe--wish you all the best!
Font Automotive tire Material property Screenshot Automotive lighting

Silver member
I just bought a 2021 in that color and it is beautiful in person. I bet your going to like it, A LOT! It is a comfortable smooth ride in a classic style that just makes you feel good. I hope you get it before the cold and snow close you in. Congratulations.

The Springfield is the essence of cool.馃ぉ

Registered
They have a couple of these at the dealer by me and, as Dr.D said, they are very beautiful in person. I鈥檓 waiting on a Chieftain Dark Horse that I put a deposit down on 6 weeks ago but the Springfield is definitely making it tough to wait especially knowing I probably won鈥檛 see my Chieftain this riding season. Still got the Stryker though so at least I鈥檓 still on two wheels馃槵

Silver member
Good move! Nuttin鈥 better than a garage full of Indians (unless it鈥檚 like ours and has a Victory in there, too!}
I prefer Indian and Triumph. 馃槀

Reactions: HINK
1 - 8 of 8 Posts