Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well everyone it is getting close to that time again. We are going to have the 2nd Annual Coast 2 Coast ride again! This is put on by Daytona, Orlando and St Petersburg chapters of the IMRG. It is the last day of Biketoberfest October 21st, 2018. We will be leaving Daytona Beach after sunrise pictures at the beach then breakfast and then heading for a leisurely ride through the state with multiple stops for hydration and fuel. At the end of the day we will be ending up on the beautiful beach in St Petersburg for a sunset picture and a dinner. There will be many memories and friendships made along the way! Registration will be $20 per person $30.00 per couple, either 2 up or both single rides with a nice registration packet. Registration will include a breakfast and the dinner, The lunch stop will be on your own. There will be much more information to come very soon! If you want more information please PM me and I will do my best to help you.

·
Bronze member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Our 2nd meeting in Mount Dora went well, we have the route and hotel set. The registration should be up in a couple of days. I am looking forward to this ride again!

·
Bronze member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Here is the links to the registration and to the Hotel in St Pete Beach:

Here is the registration for the Coast 2 Coast ride at the end of Biketoberfest in Daytona, October 21st.
2018 Coast to Coast Registration

This is the link to the Postcard Inn where we will be staying. When you call tell them you are with the Coast 2 Coast ride and we have rooms guaranteed for a total of $134.00 that Carolina has them set up for us. Parking is $5 for the night.
Postcard Inn on the Beach | Hotel in St Pete Beach | Official Hotel Website

·
Bronze member
1,295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The time is close, get your registrations in for this ride! We have a great ride planned and plenty of door prizes!

Reactions: Piershackman
1 - 4 of 4 Posts